Saturday, June 11, 2011

 This pretty much ties in with the concept-that the more ownership you have in your music compositions the harder it is too succeed as a composer--and no one disputes this?



 http://newmusicbox.org/chatter/chatter.nmbx?id=6958

well ok
By philmusic
If your trying to say that talent is a drawback in our profession I agree with you.

Phil Fried
Phil's I'd throw my grandmother under a bus for success page


____________________________________________________

Saturday, May 28, 2011, 1:43:04 PM
It seems that the less folks have to say the more they talk and this particular subject about how the value of music, personal and monetary, collide keeps popping up.  For me the facts are this --you can't give your music away--rather you take a loss or give an in kind payment. That is because the method of transfer of the "of the "goods" has a cost and someone is paying it.





http://newmusicbox.org/chatter/chatter.nmbx?id=6980

Give it away?
By philmusic 

I don't.

Phil Fried

Phil's buy 2 get 1 free page

Thursday, June 09, 2011, 6:28:12 PM
________________________________
I have to say I just don't recognize the composition world described by Ms. Gardner--too many cliches used to create posts; and this one is no exception. 

a friend of a friend told me?
By philmusic
Um.. Am I the only one who has actually played a German video game?

Speaking of the portrayal of American violence.

Black Lion

Or just garden variety mayhem.

Neocron

Phil Fried

Phil's the SIMS rule page

Saturday, June 11, 2011, 2:20:12 PM
 



No comments:

Post a Comment