Friday, May 20, 2011

there he goes again...

 Its as if he just discovered rain. Odd in that he proposes that a song writer must know poetry and poets but an opera composer must know nothing.  About theater or anything else.


http://newmusicbox.org/chatter/chatter.nmbx?id=6940


hmmmm? Perhaps things are better in Minnesota
By philmusic
Living poets I have set:

Bill Reichard Bill at HECUA

Heid E.Erdrich Heid's Page

Not to mention myself Phil literary page As for the "deads" they include: Joyce, Hemingway,H.D., Ancient Greeks and Romans, Recipes, Langston Hughes, Gerald de Nerval etc.

I get to attend many dance concerts poetry readings etc. Oh Foster Willey did some nice drawings of me performing. I suppose that it would be name dropping to mention that I had my brothers bachelor party at John Chamberlain's NY loft. Go figure!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:37:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment